FOCUS LIBERIA FOUNDATION WELCOIME YOU TO FIRESTONE, FOCUS LIBERIA YOUTH LEADERSHIP & CAPACITY BUILDING:
DATE: DECEMBER 13, 2019
THEME: "Empowering youth for excellence"
SATURDAY 12:00PM- 6:00PM
VENUE: HARBEL MULTILATERAL HIGH- FIRESTONE
Focus Liberia Youth leadership and capacity building Summit is a one day program enriched with a meal & Awards that bring youth leaders of Liberia together in Harbel Margibi County. Focus Liberia Youth leadership and capacity building Summit focus on the FOLLOWING:
- Education Equality
- Youth Empowerment & sustainable development
- Promoting and respecting the rules of law
- Youth Mentorship
This year, FLY-CBLS2019 will be held in Harbel, Margibi County and in partnership with many local organization as well as media institutions in Firestone.
- To strengthen dialogues among youth on how to engage in productive ventures that would create employment and reliable forms of income
- To sustain youth and women’s participation in governance and decision-making process across their countries and the continent at large through dialogue among youth, policy makers and stakeholders.
- To identify avenues of progressively empowering women economically and reducing all forms of gender-based violence through specific committee sessions.
- To promote and increase collaboration, innovation, networking and experience sharing among delegates.
- To develop a youth driven approach that call for youth integration and engagement in the employment sector, governance and democratic sectors across Liberia
- Establish an Innovation & Mentorship Program to promote collaboration among participants, provide mentorship and networking opportunities that will empower them to act in their respective communities.
- Challenge young people to be change ambassadors championing the course of youth development, education equality and entrepreneurship in their respective communities in line with FOCUS LIBERIA VISION 2023 leadership platform.
- Panel sessions (Youth Development)
- Interactive workshops and Simulations in Advocacy and Social
- Debates and talk series;
- Awards Ceremony
- Role model games and simulations for participants
- Meet and Greet Cocktail event between delegates and partners/sponsors
- Stories telling
- Cultural performances
- Speakers Presentation
- Remarks by Sponsors and partners
- ANNOUNCEMENT Focus Liberia Foundation
- Participant Certificate
- Transportation (International Delegates only from the Airport or from their various drop point upon arriving in the country)
- Note Pad
- Access to all summit facilities plus International delegates
- Tea Break
- Daily Lunch
- Summit Souvenirs
- Breakfast & Lunch
There are two form of registrations: Individual and Group registrations. A organization participants/members from the same organization can only register 10 members (10 member Participants) is $ 3000.00 LD
LOCAL DELEGATE - $ 575 LD PER PERSON
INTERNATIONAL DELEGATE 4 .00 USD PER PERSON or equal to $......….LD per current rate per person
Must be a youth between the ages 15-35 years
Older persons and head of organizations are welcome to apply
Interested in Sustainable development
Involve with community and Civic organization
Young women are encouraged to apply
Passionate, enthusiasts about promoting youth’s agendas
Online Payment call or Mobile Money # 880783673
Monrovia Participant call Cell 880180467/880783673 /……..for application
Harbel, application Call#
Cotton Tree: Call #
All participant MUST complete payment and bring PROOF of payment before entering attending the summit
Photograph, Audio and Video Consent
By registering to attend this summit, you consent to interviews, photographs, audio recordings and their release, publication, exhibitions, reproductions to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media and any other purpose to promote the Focus Liberia Youth leadership and capacity building Summit. For further information, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org, reproductions to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media and any other purpose to promote the Focus Liberia Youth leadership and capacity building Summit. For further information, please email us email@example.com.
Attention: After you make your payment please inbox us on facebook @ Focus Liberia !!